What the heck are essential oils and why do I need them?
That's the question I asked myself four years ago as I searched the internet for solutions to my health needs.
I'm not sure you could've found someone on the planet who was less interested in natural health than me. For most of my life I've just wanted to be able to pop a pill and be done with it. What I didn't realize was that by the time I was 35 years old, I would feel completely hindered by my health while trying desperately to deal with two very hard-to-handle boys who had health issues of their own. All the meds I was on to help correct my chronic health issues (nothing life threatening, just junk that wasn't going away) worked to control what was ailing me, but a few months in I found myself feeling worse from the side-effects of the meds than I did from the health issues themselves. I knew something had to change.
And so began my pursuit of alternative options.
Every single search brought me the same two words...two words I had never heard before: Essential Oils. So I did what any normal girl living in our day and age does when she needs to know the scoop!
I went to Facebook.
150 comments later I was talking to a blogging friend who patiently told me about the way essential oils had transformed her life. Highly skeptical, but desperate for a natural solution, I decided to take the plunge and try something completely different than what I'd tried before.
It's amazing what stress in your life will move you toward. It's my experience that stress either makes you stuck, or moves you forward. I'm so grateful I moved forward with essential oils!
I'm truly not the same mom I was four years ago.
My children don’t ask for OTC methods of dealing with the everyday things of life. They ask for essential oils. As a mom, I know that I’ve set them up for an entirely different kind of life…one that will allow them to go where God leads unhindered by health…and THAT makes me all kinds of happy!
So what are essential oils?
I took the box, ran upstairs, and closed the door to my son’s bedroom so I wouldn’t be interrupted.
Slowly, I opened the lid to my first box of doTERRA essential oils, took a deep breath, and thought to myself, “I wonder if I’m holding a miracle?”
Turns out, I was.
The bottles I held in my hands had literally thousands of everyday, practical uses to help support me and my family.
Who knew that ten small bottles would change my life?
Essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices. Our entire medical system is built on a foundation of the usefulness of plants. Essential oils offer support for our bodies in a safe, effective way. And best of all? I can safely and thoughtfully use them on my children without having to worry about hurting them.
I call that a miracle!
If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, "distilled plants in a bottle" are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. Essential oils give plants their distinctive smells, protect plants and play a role in plant pollination.
How Do I Get Started?
What are the best oils and where do I get them?
There are new essential oil companies popping up daily, hundreds of different oils, & lots of different teams. With everyone saying something different, it can be confusing to know which way to turn!
I have used doTERRA essential oils exclusively for the past four years. Because, YES, essential oil quality MATTERS. If you've been using a "bargain brand" and haven't been getting results, there's probably a reason why. I have a dear friend who thought she was allergic to orange essential oils until she tried doTERRA and realized that she was really allergic to the synthetic junk she was breathing in from OTC oils.
Here are a few of the reasons I use doTERRA:
- doTERRA is committed to sourcing the best oils in the world, direct from the grower. They are also committed to ethical sourcing practices through their Co-Impact Sourcing Initiative. Ethical sourcing is EXTREMELY important to me.
- Each batch of doTERRA essential oil undergoes seven different testing procedures by a third-party laboratory, and surpasses USDA organic standards. You can literally smell the difference the first time you take off the lid.
- doTERRA is a humanitarian-minded company with many projects in the works at all times, including earthquake relief in Nepal and Mentors International Micro-Lending, just to name a few. If I am going to partner with a company, it is extremely important to me that they have larger vision and are committed to giving back.
- The culture of doTERRA is unrivaled by any other organization with which I've been a part. I've personally spent time with the owners and top leaders, and their integrity and servant-leadership is unsurpassed. I'm proud to be associated with them.
- The products WORK and I see results time and time again.
Start With a Kit and Save More!
Start with a "bundle" of the most popular oils-- you'll get a deeper discount and your wholesale membership will be free!
All 3 of the following starter kits also include:
- Wholesale Membership (giving you 25%-55% savings on future orders)
- NO obligation to purchase monthly or sell
- Welcome Pack from Brooke
- FREE 30-Minute Phone Consult with a knowledgeable team mentor
- Exclusive training & support. Expect regular trainings, calls, mentorings, and multiple-levels of support from our team so you can use your oils with confidence. (These are exclusive to wholesale members on Brooke's team.)
How do I get started?
- Click here, or on the kit option you prefer above to access the secure site
- Select your language and country
- Select “Wholesale Customer”
- Input your contact/shipping info
- Select your kit
- Select shipping method and input billing info
- Click “Process Order Now”
- You'll get a confirmation email from doTERRA, and then emails from me that will show you how to access our team support resources!
What's the difference between 'wholesale customer' and 'wellness advocate'?
A Wholesale Customer is someone who enjoys full wholesale pricing (25% off), their own account dashboard, and all the perks and free products possibilities that come with being a doTERRA member. However, a wholesale customer can NOT receive compensation or commissions for sharing doTERRA products with others.
A Wellness Advocate has the same discount and perks as a wholesale customer. The difference is that a Wellness Advocate has the possibility of sharing oils with others and earning an income.
One is not necessarily better than the other, it just depends on what you are interested in. If you are not sure, I suggest starting as a Wholesale Customer, as you can always upgrade (for FREE!) to a Wellness Advocate later.
Do I have to order every month to keep my wholesale account?
Nope. As a wholesale member, you can order as much, or as little, as you like. However, if you do plan on ordering frequently, be sure to join the Loyalty Rewards program. It’s basically a “frequent flyer” program that gives you free oils overtime you place a monthly order.
What if I want to start with other products?
That's absolutely do-able.
The wholesale membership (think Costco or Sam’s Club) is $35 on its own, and then you are free to order whatever individual oils or products you’d like at wholesale prices. However, most folks start with a kit because a) the membership fee is automatically included b) the kits give you an even better deal than wholesale pricing alone.
If I sign up with a wholesale account, do I have to sell the oils?
The option to create an income from sharing oils is one of the most exciting aspects of a wholesale membership. However, it is not a requirement. If you just want to use your wholesale membership to purchase oils for yourself and your family, that’s fabulous. And we won’t bug you about it.
How do I save money on my essential oils?
In addition to the wholesale membership option, doTERRA has a number of ways to get oils for reduced prices, or even for free! I highly, highly recommend the Loyalty Rewards Program-- this is a free, optional program, but when combined with your wholesale membership, can give you up to 55% back on every oil you purchase. In the 4+ years I've been with doTERRA, I've redeemed over $3000 in FREE oils from using this program! doTERRA also offers various promotions throughout the year and gives away free oils and products with qualifying orders.
Click here to get started on your essential oil journey today with a no-strings-attached wholesale membership. I can't wait to help you get started using and loving this oils!
* Offers on this page are only valid for those who do not already have an existing wholesale account with doTERRA.