Are you ready to get un-stuck?
So many people find themselves considering essential oils because they're stuck.
- Some have had success with OTC meds, but don't like the side effects.
- Others have tried to make a difference in their health using traditional medicine and had no luck at all.
- Some want to combine the power of traditional methods with those that are a little easier on their bodies.
- And still others consider natural methods, like essential oils, because they want to take charge of and be responsible for their own health.
There's no right or wrong reason to want to explore whether or not essential oils can help YOU. If the reason and the season is right, dive in and check them out with me for FREE!
Essential Oil Studies!
My name is Brooke McGlothlin, wife to Cory, mother of two tween boys, and co-founder of The MOB Society. About five years ago, I asked myself this question: “What the heck are essential oils and why do I need them?”
I'm not sure you could've found someone on the planet who was less interested in natural health than me. For most of my life I've just wanted to be able to pop a pill and be done with it.
What I didn't realize was that by the time I was 35 years old, I would feel completely hindered by my health while trying desperately to deal with two very hard-to-handle boys who had health issues of their own.
All the meds I was on to help correct my chronic health issues (nothing life threatening, just junk that wasn't going away) worked to control what was ailing me, but a few months in I found myself feeling worse from the side-effects of the meds than I did from the health issues themselves. I knew something had to change.
It's amazing what stress in your life will move you toward. It's my experience that stress either makes you stuck, or moves you forward.
Today, I'd like to offer you the opportunity to get unstuck!
My team would love to provide YOU with a spot in one of our upcoming monthly essential oil studies!
We offer you a safe and effective path to solve your health concerns and in return, we gather data on the most effective essential oil protocols.
Here’s how it works:
Interested participants will fill out a brief survey and watch an orientation. After both of these requirements are met, approved participants will be sent free samples to use during the study that are based on the area of concentration they choose. They will be taught exactly how to use their samples in one of the following categories:
(you have to choose one area to focus on as you apply to the study).
I will serve as your personal coach through the process (we’re going to have FUN!), and at the end, all participants will have an opportunity to give feedback on how or whether essential oils have made a difference in their health concerns. That data will be combined with the entire group to give specific outcomes so you can see how the oils worked for more than just yourself (it’s fascinating)!
A few things to note:
- Applicants may not already have a doTERRA wholesale account (otherwise you can get your own samples!).
- Applicants may not have already participated in the study another time.
- Applicants may not already be working with another doTERRA Wellness Advocate (that’s what I am). I have no desire to disrupt already established lines of support!
- Applicants must have a Facebook account or be willing to create one for the duration of the study.
If you’re interested in participating, please join my wait list by entering your email address below!
I have limited spots available for each study and send an email at the beginning of each month inviting you to join, so please watch your email inbox! I will fill the spots on a first-come, first-serve basis with serious, committed applicants.
If that’s you, green the green box below and I’ll send you my recipes for what I call a shot of “Calm it Down, Boy!” It’s what I use to help take the edge off around our home 😉 You’ll receive an immediate email with FOUR “Calm it Down, Boy” recipes inside (and really, they work just as well for girls)!
Here’s what some people I've coached said about working with me:
To make sure you're the first to know details and dates for the next study, simply enter your email address below!