Be Ready for Anything!
Watch this video to learn how families and individuals are using dōTERRA products to safely get results, have choices, make decisions, be empowered to help other people, and take care of themselves.
My FAVORITE Essential Oil
Hands down, the oil we use most at the McGlothlin Home for Boys is lavender. If I had to choose just one oil I couldn't possibly live without (and seriously, I couldn't choose just one), lavender would be it.
If you liked the video above, you'll love this one. It explains a little bit about why lavender is so important to me.
In addition to lavender's calming qualities, it also:
- Soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
- Freshens your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Take internally for a peaceful sleep.*
See? I told you it was a must-have! I probably use it on someone, somehow every day.
If you'd like to learn more about getting these amazingly effective essential oils in your home, and start using them to empower the health of your boys, click here! I have some special gifts just waiting to help you get started!